On my final Mock Draft I will be predicting what teams will do. Not what I think will happen, there are some picks I agree with but others I don’t. *Means the trade was made in this mock draft.
1. Joe Burrow – QB – LSU – Bengals
The Bengals get their franchise QB and one of the best QB prospects in a while.
2. Chase Young – EDGE – Ohio State – Redskins
Although the team is already stacked at this position, Chase might be the best prospect ever.
3. Jeffrey Okudah – CB – Ohio State – Lions
Getting Okudah to replace Darius Slay is a great pick and they’ll get their leader of the defense.
4. Jedrick Wills Jr – OT – Alabama – Giants
One of the only holes in the offense for the Giants is RT. Wills is a need and fits the system perfectly.
5. Tua Tagovailoa – QB – Alabama – Dolphins
Although health concerns are a problem for Tua, he passed his physical test with the Dolphins, so there isn’t much of a concern here.
6. Javon Kinlaw – DT – South Carolina – Falcons (Via Chargers)*
The Falcons have a stacked roster, getting someone like Kinlaw will help them take that next step they need.
7. Isaiah Simmons – LB – Clemson – Panthers
Since Luke Kuechley retired, the Panthers need to find his replacement. Luckily enough they’ll be able to find one of the most versatile players ever, and the fit with Matt Rhule is a match made in heaven.
8. Jerry Jeudy – WR – Alabama – Broncos (Via Cardinals)*
Pairing Jerry Jeudy with Courtland Sutton will help sophomore QB Drew Lock a lot.
9. Derrick Brown – DT – Auburn – Jaguars
Getting a great DT will be a great step forward in the path o rebuild the defense in Duval.
10. Andrew Thomas – OT – Georgia – Browns
Getting a franchise LT will be fundamental in the attempt to protect Baker Mayfield.
11. Mekhi Becton – OT – Louisville – Jets
Getting a 6’7″ athletic monster will be a great selection and one that Sam Darnold will like.
12. Ceedee Lamb – WR – Oklahoma – Raiders
After the Broncos took Jeudy, The Raiders are still able to land their Wide Receiver #1 for the next decade.
13. Henry Ruggs III – WR – Alabama – Eagles (Via 49ers)*
The Eagles need an explosive Wide Receiver, Henry Ruggs III is the definition of that. This pick would help them tremendously the Eagles for future and it would make an immediate impact on the team.
14. CJ Henderson – CB – Florida – Buccaneers
The Buccaneers have a top 3 offense in the NFL, therefore taking someone like Henderson will help them stop other letal offenses in their division.
15. Tristan Wirfs – OT – Iowa – Cardinals (Via Broncos)*
After trading back and gaining more assets, the Cardinals are still able to get protection for future MVP Kyler Murray.
16. Justin Herbert – QB – Oregon – Chargers (Via Falcons)
After trading back, the Chargers are still able to land their franchise QB in Justin Herbert.
17. Justin Jefferson – WR – LSU – Jets (Via Cowboys)*
After being unable to finalize a contract extension with Jamal Adams, the Jets ship him to the Cowboys in exchange for a package of Draft picks.
18. Josh Jones – OT – Houston – Dolphins (Via Steelers)
After drafting their franchise QB, the Dolphins give him protection.
19. Jeff Gladney – CB – TCU – Raiders (Via Bears)
The Raiders need a CB and playing Tyreek Hill twice a year is very tough, so getting a great CB that’s very fast is a great pick.
20. Kristian Fulton – CB – LSU – Jaguars (Via Rams)
After trading Jalen Ramsey and AJ Bouye away, the Jaguars need a CB.
21. AJ Terrell – CB – Clemson – 49ers (Via Eagles)*
In the Super Bowl we saw the 49ers Cornerbacks get burnt in coverage over and over again. Getting someone like Terrell will change that.
22. Brandon Aiyuk – WR – Arizona State – Vikings (Via Bills)
After losing Stefon Diggs on a trade with the Bills, they get a new speedy and shifty Wide Receiver.
23. K’Lavon Chaisson – EDGE – LSU – Patriots
The Patriots need defensive help, getting someone like Chaisson will help them fill their pass rush neccesities.
24. Kenneth Murray – LB – LSU – Saints
After other teams in the NFC South bolstered their defenses, the Saints are get the 2nd best LB in the draft.
25. Jaylon Johnson – CB – Utah – Vikings
Last season the Vikings’ biggest liability was pass coverage. Even though it may be a little bit of a reach it fills one of the biggest holes in the roster.
26. Yetur Gross Matos – EDGE – Penn State – Dolphins (Via Texans)
With their last 1st round pick, the Dolphins get Yetur to help bolster the pass rush.
27. Zack Baun – EDGE – Wisconsin – Seahawks
Since the Seahawks weren’t able to sign Clowney, they draft Zack Baun to replace him.
28. Patrick Queen – LB – LSU – Ravens
The Ravens are very close to a championship, getting someone like Queen will help them in run support a lot. He’ll also be able to bring a lot of athleticism to that Linebacker corp.
29. Jordan Love – QB – Utah State – Colts (Via Titans)
Phillip Rivers is not the long term answer and the Colts need to get their future QB. Jordan Love the new Patrick Mahomes II and if there’s anyone around the league that can unleash his full potential is Frank Reich. The Colts will trade up in front of the Packers in order to secure him.
30. Tee Higgins – WR – Clemson – Packers
Getting someone like Higgins will help the Packers have a new chance at winning the Super Bowl.
31. Laviska Shenault Jr – WR – Colorado – 49ers
Since Emmanuel Sanders left, the 49ers need to find another explosive Wide Receiver, Shenault Jr could be that.
32. Cesar Ruiz – IOL – Michigan – Chiefs
The Chiefs offensive line was a little shaky last year. Getting Cesar will help them sure it up.
Falcons get: 6th overall pick, 71st overall pick
Chargers get: 16th overall pick, 47th overall pick, 78th overall pick, 2021 1st Round pick
Broncos get: 8th overall pick
Cardinals get: 15th overall pick, 46th overall pick, 2021 2nd Round pick
Eagles get: 13rd overall pick
49ers get: 21st overall pick, 53rd overall pick, 146th overall pick, 3rd Round pick 2021
Jets get: 17th overall pick, 51st overall pick, 123rd overall pick
Cowboys get: Jamal Adams , 120th overall pick, 191st overall pick
Colts get: 29th overall pick
Titans get: 34th overall pick, 122nd overall pick